We do not process exchanges, however, qualifying items can be returned to us for a full refund and re-ordered. A new order can be placed directly on our website, or simply contact our Customer Service team through phone, email or live chat. Our team will ensure we get you in the right fit!
The length of time that a discount code is active for will vary by promotion. Please check the offer email or landing page for the rules outlining the expiration date.
The products included in a promotion will vary. Please check the offer email or landing page for the rules outlining the applicable products.
If promotion is a BOGO, tiered promo or spend threshold, your refund value will reflect the promotional discount based on the number of remaining items in your order. If a promotion is a flat discount, refunds will reflect the amount that was spent after the discount.
Our prices change based on promotions, sales and stock levels, which means an item can change in price after you’ve purchased it. Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide price adjustments on orders placed prior to the promotional period or product price change. To stay informed about upcoming promotions and sales, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Instagram.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to offer promotional discounts on purchases made after the promotion period ends. To stay informed about upcoming promotions and sales, please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Instagram.
Our bras are unique in sizing, so it is strongly recommended that you check each size chart before you make a purchase. Because we work with a variety of fabrics and silhouettes, each style has a different level of stretch and fit. Though you may be a medium in one style, it’s possible that you may be a small or large in another style, so please size yourself accordingly.
Absolutely! You should size yourself for a new bra when you’re pregnant, especially if you’re in any discomfort. Your body goes through a lot of changes when you’re pregnant and eventually you’ll outgrow your regular bras. Our bras are alpha-sized bras (small, medium, large, etc.) that are designed to stretch to accommodate the breast, rib and belly growth during pregnancy.
It’s likely that your band size will decrease after delivery to closer to what you were pre-pregnancy. At the same time, your cup size will likely increase one to two cup sizes once your milk comes in. Your breasts will continue to fluctuate in size as they alternate between filling up with milk and breastfeeding. Our bras are alpha-sized bras (small, medium, large, etc.) that are designed to stretch to accommodate these fluctuations in your breasts.
Alpha-sizes are sizes indicated by letters, such as M for medium or L for large. For bras, these typically span multiple bands and cups for a flexible fit. Meanwhile, alpha-numeric sizes are sizes indicated by a combination of numbers and letters, such as 36C or 40DD/E. Bras that are sized in this way are exact-fitters, meaning they only fit that size. At Bravado Designs, all of our core styles use alpha-sizing so that they fit great, even as your breast size fluctuates.
There are several things to look for in determining a good fit:
• The bottom band should sit straight across the back. If the band rides up, check that the straps are a proper length. If the straps are fine, tighten the band or try a smaller band size.
• The bottom band should be snug, but comfortable. You should be able to run two fingers underneath the band. If you can fit more than two fingers, tighten the band or try a smaller band size.
• There should be no puckering in the cups. If there is extra fabric around the cups, try a cup size smaller.
• The breasts should not spill out of the cups or the sides. If the cups cut into the breasts, bulge at the top of the cups or spill at the sides, try a larger cup size.
• The shoulder straps should sit comfortably at the shoulder. Straps should not be slipping off, nor digging into the shoulder.
Visit our how to size guide »
Simply put, the main difference between maternity bras and nursing bras is that nursing bras provide easy breast access for breastfeeding, which may come in the form of drop-down or pull-away cups. Our nursing bras can be worn for both pregnancy and breastfeeding because they are designed with stretch in mind to accommodate the changes in the breasts and rib cage.
The best time to buy a nursing bra is anytime you start to feel discomfort from your regular bra, or when you are preparing to breastfeed. This is especially true during pregnancy as your body experiences many changes, as early as the second trimester, which means you will eventually outgrow your regular bras.
A good place to start is three – one to wear, one to have on-hand and one that’s probably already in the wash. In chatting with hundreds of women, that number more likely averages around seven as you incorporate different types of bras – for example, ones to wear everyday, ones to wear out and ones to wear to sleep.
To ensure your bras last for as long as possible, follow these steps when washing them:
• To prevent twisting and tangling, close all hooks and clasps before washing.
• Wash with like colors – for example, beiges with whites and darks with blacks – to keep the colors true.
• We recommend handwashing in cold water. However, if you are using the washing machine, place your bras in a lingerie bag. To reduce fading and shrinkage, choose the delicate cycle and cold water.
• Avoid bleach as it causes fabrics to lose their stretch. If you really must use bleach, choose non-chlorine bleach.
• To dry, hang it with the cups reshaped and the back hooked up. Avoid the dryer if possible, as dryer heat may damage the stretch.
• Please don’t iron your bra! The heat damages the elastic and changes the fit.
This certification on all of our styles means that each one was verified by an independent laboratory as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances, which ensures the safety of wearing and using our products. For more information, please visit the OEKO-TEX® website.
While our goal is to convert as much of the nylon to recycled nylon as possible, we still use virgin nylon yarns in small amounts in our seamless styles. This is because it acts as a ‘cover yarn’ for the spandex, which allows for consistent color and stretch.
Our sustainable yarns are certified and audited by third parties at the supplier and factory levels. Our sustainable products are also certified in accordance to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Rest assured that our transition to sustainable yarns will not affect the quality of the products, nor the fit and comfort of them. Every Bravado Designs product continues to be certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, which verifies our use of sustainable yarns and tests to ensure they’re safe from harmful substances.
Still have questions?
We're here - available Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm EST
• Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call us 1-800-590-7802 or +1 41-466-8652
• Or connect via our live chat